For the current Academic Year (2017-18) the Sports Premium Grant Allocation for South Ascot Primary School; based on 195 pupils is £14,934
South Ascot Village School is using the premium to:
- Employ a sports teacher for 3 half days per week – to increase the range and quality of sports taught at the school.
- Improve class teacher skills by being able to observe quality sports lessons.
- Provide pupils the opportunity to take part in inter-school competitions.
- Improve the PE equipment in school.
- Helping children build a healthier lifestyle.
- Offer good quality after school clubs.
- Offer swimming to all year groups in the Summer Term.