Today we designed a bubbling witches potions
· Vinegar (Troll saliva)
· Baking soda (Crushed dragon teeth)
· Salt (Crushed Bones)
· Sand (Unicorn horn)
· Washing up liquid (spider venom)
· Water (juiced eyeballs)
· Vegetable oil (monster snot)
· Garlic salt (vampire toenails)
Can you predict which worked best?
If you enjoy the maths games we play in school. Why not practise at home and get ready for your next times table Challenge?
- Marlon's Magical Maths Mission
...or get moving with BBC Super Movers
- The 4 Times Table with Cyril the Swan